The last thing I remembered was celebrating Christmas yesterday and poof, January is already coming to an end. Where is time rushing to? Before life goes by any faster, I got myself to stop and think if I had anything worth to tell my future offsprings.
- I graduated school with a diploma.
- And started my uni life 3 months after.
- Started drinking coffee.
- Worked at Malaysia Fashion Week.
- And saw Jimmy Choo almost everyday that week till it became a norm.
- Found closure of a lost friendship after a year.
- Sprained my ankle – I had to wear sneakers for Christmas, how fancy.
- Went on an overnight fishing trip on my birthday – I got seasick (and we almost died).
- Because I got forced to drink 5 tequila shots the night before.
- Got my hair permed.
- Started a digital magazine.
- but did not publish anymore after the first one. Boo.
- Conquered my 3rd Disneyland. All I’m left is to travel to the States.
- Made new friends.
- Got invited to another Social night.
- And decided to attend it for the first time, ever.
- Went rock climbing.
- Painted one side of my room wall bluish grey.
- Stepped into a club for the first and last time.
- Learnt how to use the washing machine.
Hmm, not too shabby for my 20th year on earth. *pats myself on the shoulder. Let’s see how thrilling my roller coaster ride would be like this year.
Inked with love and more first times this year in mind,